Why Choose Peasley Moving
While there are many Boise movers to choose from, very few can claim the experience, reputation, and quality that Peasley Moving & Storage offers to families and businesses moving or storing items within the Treasure Valley. Our team takes great pride in the services we deliver to our valued customers and we never forget that the needs of our customer come first. There are many reason to choose Peasley Moving & Storage for your moving and storage needs.
I was so pleased to learn that Peasley did cross town moves. The staff was very helpful and the movers were awesome. It was already a stressful day moving my mother and it was such a relief to have her belongings handled professionally and courteously by your staff. It was worth every penny! I will definitely call Peasley if I should ever need moving services in the future.
-Gina W., February 3, 2017See What 91 Customers are Saying
- In business since 1890 – Family owned and operated
- Well established reputation for service quality and reliability
- High percentage of repeat household and commercial clients
- Top rated agent for Allied Van Lines – providing interstate and worldwide moving services
- Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Fully licensed and insured
- Well trained staff and crew – all crews are background checked and drug tested
- Protection of belongings, walls, carpets, doors, entryways, and elevators
- Dedicated to customer service and efficiency
- Competitive rates
- Free, no obligation in-home estimates
- Low minimum rates for shipments moving under 300 miles
- Refund policy for unused packing materials
- Short-term, long-term, and mini self-storage solutions
- Pick up service for donations and estate sales
- Large vehicle fleet can accommodate large or small moves
- Over 50,000 sq. ft. of fully-secured warehouse space featuring fire, theft, and pest protection
Environmentally Conscious – Moving To Green
- We recycle all aluminum cans, office paper, scrap metal, and oil from our fleet of vehicles.
- We reuse (when appropriate) and recycle cardboard boxes – our cardboard compactors recycle thousands of pounds of cardboard each year.
- We use reusable plastic bins on office moves whenever possible.
- We use wood crates for protecting specialty items for moving, storage, or shipping. These crates can be reused or repurposed.
- Cloth pads are used for protecting items in storage whenever possible, reducing the waste associated with the paper pads used by many other moving companies.