Understanding Your Boise Storage Facility Options
Feeling overwhelmed by Boise storage options? It’s not uncommon. There are several different types of storage units available, from self-storage to warehouse-sized facilities. When you need a little extra space for your belongings, it’s important to understand all your options and make an educated decision on the storage unit that fits your needs.
Breaking Down Boise Storage Options
Storage units are a great, space-friendly resource to keep items. And depending on what you’re looking to store, the type of facility you need will differ. Here are a few common Boise storage options to choose from:
The moving coordinator was a bit slower than I'd like in responding to emails but perhaps I was a bit compulsive since I hadn't moved for 50 years and perhaps I should have been calling the office for answers to my many questions.
-Darlyne P., February 14, 2017See What 99 Customers are Saying
- Household Goods Storage – In the middle of a move or remodel? Household storage is the perfect solution when you might need to clear space. Most household storage facilities offer both short and long-term rentals, allowing you to keep your items safe for as little or as long as you need. Common unit sizes include:
- 8-by-10 feet – Ideal for small amounts of furniture, as well as some boxes
- 10-by-10 feet – Best suited for apartment furniture storage, as well boxes and small items or appliances
- 10-by- 20 feet – Ideal for a two to a three-bedroom home with major appliances and large furniture
- 10-by-30 feet – Your best option for a three to four-bedroom home with several pieces of large furniture, as well as large appliances
- Commercial Storage – Storage units aren’t just for homeowners who need somewhere to put extra furniture. Businesses can benefit from commercial storage and warehousing for products and equipment, including:
- Store Fixtures
- Office, Restaurant and Medical Equipment
- Refrigeration Units
- Livestock Feed
- Manufacturing Supplies
- Records Storage – Secure record storage is great for maintaining several pages worth of documents and material. Robust facilities will store records in clean, temperature-controlled warehouses with fire and theft protection. They’ll also include:
- Pickup and delivery services
- Barcoded management systems
- Secure, onsite document shredding services
- Designated record storage room for accessing files
Looking for Storage in Boise? Peasley Moving & Storage Has You Covered
For over 100 years, Peasley Storage & Transfer has provided Treasure Valley residents and businesses with trusted storage solutions. Our 50,000-square foot warehouse is temperature-controlled and fully secured. With fire, theft and pest protection, you can rest assured knowing your household and commercial goods – as well as your records – are in safe hands.