The ABC’s of Interstate Relocation
Get Free Moving Estimate
From vehicle registration to purchasing a new home, interstate relocation involves a long list of to-dos. Why not hand off moving-day tasks to a team of professionals? Packing, loading, and driving the moving truck should be the least of your concerns. When you partner with an interstate moving company, they’ll take on the heavy lifting so you can focus on safely settling across state lines.
Preparing for Your Interstate Relocation? Remember the ABC’s
A solid plan and preparation will make the moving day successful. Working with professional movers, you can ensure that there are no major bumps in the road during your interstate relocation. Just remember these helpful ABC’s:
Working with Dave was a joy. Everything looks in good shape. Pleasure working with Jake, Rob and Anthony too. Thank you so much for terrific service and all the time you spent talking to me, etc.
-Anna J., June 8, 2016See What 102 Customers are Saying
- Ask movers for a detailed quote. There’s enough to worry about on moving day without finding surprise items on your final bill. After narrowing down a list of potential partners, ask for a detailed, line-by-line moving quote. Check with a representative to ensure all services are outlined and accounted for on the final invoice. Before movers even arrive, you’ll know exactly how much you can expect to pay for services.
- Begin purging items you don’t need. Moving is much simpler (and less expensive!) when you’re not dragging along unnecessary belongings with you. Comb through drawers, cabinets, and dressers a few weeks before moving day. Trash, sell, or donate anything unwanted. Not only will you have less clutter in your new residence, but you’ll also save on packing time and supplies.
- Check available storage options. Everything from inclement weather to last-minute home inspections can delay an interstate relocation. And if you need to wait an extra day or two, you don’t want to scramble to locate storage options. If you’ve elected to hire professional movers, make sure they have access to storage facilities. Items will be kept safe for a however long (or short) period of time you need.
Interstate Moving Made Simple With Peasley Moving & Storage
A proud agent for Allied Van Lines, Peasley Moving & Storage is the go-to interstate moving company for residents in the Treasure Valley area. We’ve combined 130 years of experience with Allied Van Line’s 85 years of experience, ensuring that your belongings are always in trusted hands.
Our interstate relocation services include:
- Packing – Choose between full packing, partial packing, and fragile-only packing services.
- Loading & Unloading – Your belongings are carefully loaded and staged on our moving truck to protect them from damage. During unloading, we carefully check items against an inventory checklist to ensure everything arrives in perfect condition.
- Transportation – Our drivers are fully licensed and certified, and are committed to guaranteeing your belongings are handled in a delicate, trustworthy manner.
It’s time for a relocation experience like never before. Requesting your free quote is the first step. Let Peasley Moving & Storage handle the rest.
Everyone from the packers to the movers were awesome! They were all very professional and showed up when they were supposed to. would definitely use them again.