Located on the same property as our Boise warehouse, Peasley Moving & Storage offers a variety of mini self-storage solutions for your home or business. Need assistance moving items into your unit? We can help. Looking for extra packing supplies? We’ve got you covered. The Peasley Moving team is here to ensure you find the mini self-storage solution right for you.
Mini Self-Storage Solutions for Boise Businesses
Peasley Moving’s mini self-storage solutions are ideal for Boise-area businesses looking for a little extra space. You can take advantage of our mini storage units for:
- Office furniture and equipment
- Documents and records
- Extra inventory
We’re proud to offer competitive rates on units with secure, easy accessibility.
Mini Self-Storage Solutions for Boise Households
From the smallest personal items to the biggest pieces of furniture in your home, Peasley Moving can accommodate just about any household belongings, including:
- Seasonal sports gear
- Living room, bedroom and kitchen furniture
- Moving boxes and crates
- Holiday decorations
- Outdoor patio furniture
- Bicycles and treadmills
Which Mini Self-Storage Unit is Right for You?
At Peasley Moving, we know storage units are not one-size-fits-all. We offer a range of storage sizes, allowing you to find the one best suited to your needs. All mini self-storage units are accessible 7 days/week with drive-up access between 7:00am and 10:00pm.
Here’s a quick guide to help find the unit size right for you:
-William R., February 20, 2018See What 95 Customers are Saying
- 8-by-10 feet – Ideal for small amounts of furniture including sofas, chairs, nightstands, box springs, mattresses and small boxes. You can also store business supplies and records in this unit.
- 10-by-10 feet – Great for apartment furniture storage including sofas, chairs, armoires, bedroom sets and additional boxes. Businesses can also use units of this size for supply and record storage.
- 10-by-20 feet – Our larger units are ideal for two- or three-bedroom homes with major appliances, furniture and additional boxes. For businesses, this unit can store large amounts of business files and inventory.
- 10-by-30 feet – Our largest unit accommodates three- or four-bedroom homes with major appliances, furniture and boxes. These units can also accommodate business file storage, records and large equipment.
Ready to sort out your mini self-storage needs? The Peasley Moving & Storage team is here to help. Get your free quote today.