What to Look for When Hiring Machinery Movers
The sheer size and weight of heavy equipment makes moving a challenging process. Working with machinery movers is a smart, safe way to move equipment that can't otherwise be hauled on a commercial-grade truck or with basic moving services.
Finding Reputable Machinery Movers
It's difficult to find reliable, reputable machinery movers if you don’t know what to look for from a moving company. After all, locating equipment movers doesn't fall quite on the same scale as finding residential movers. If you're struggling to locate a team of professionals to help you move heavy equipment, keep in mind some helpful tips:
I want to thank Brian for his honest prediction and evaluation of moving from Boise to Nampa. I want to thank Cisco for his expert organization of getting things out of my House and organized into the truck and from truck to my new home. I want to thank Gary and Jose for their quick and careful care of my worldly goods. And thank you Roger for your follow up to ensure the job was taken care of properly. — Peggy D., 9/27/2018See What 88 Customers are Saying
- Check out previous customer reviews and testimonials. Customer reviews and ratings can tell you a lot about movers. After you’ve made a list of preferred movers, check their website for previous customers’ testimonials. If the movers are portrayed as reliable, on-time and expert, they could be the right choice. If customers have complained about a variety of issues that create cause moving-day problems, you might want to move on to the next option.
- Look for movers that have experience handling heavy equipment. Hiring a team of lax, amateur movers who haven't dealt with a lot of machinery moves can lead to serious problems down the line. You want machinery movers who not only have years of experience under their belt, but have also moved several different types of equipment. No matter your needs, movers will have the knowledge and equipment to safely and carefully handle machinery.
- Hire movers with access to commercial storage facilities. If machinery doesn't have a home, you don't want to get caught scrambling to find storage. Work with movers who have warehouse storage facilities equipped to handle heavy machinery. In the event you need temporary or permanent storage, machinery movers can haul equipment to the warehouse for safekeeping.
Moving Heavy Equipment With Peasley Storage & Transfer
Trying to move heavy equipment in and around Boise? Let Peasley Storage & Transfer help.
Our team of expert movers work to make heavy equipment moving an organized and stress-free process. We carefully plan to meet the demands of even the most tedious moving projects, ensuring minimal downtime.
What do you get when you choose Peasley's equipment moving services?
- Personalized care and superior customer service
- More five-star reviews than any other Boise movers
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Top-rated Allied Van Lines agent
- Certified ProMover by American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA)
Your search for top-rated machinery movers ends here. To get started with Peasley Transfer & Storage, contact us today.