With over 125 years of moving experience, Peasley Transfer & Storage has served Boise and the greater Treasure Valley’s corporate relocation needs. We’ve refined our services over the years to ensure a hassle-free moving experience for our valued customers.
Whether you’re completing a local, interstate or international corporate relocation, Peasley Transfer offers cost-effective, full-service moving solutions tailored around your business.
Corporate Relocations for Boise Businesses
Peasley Transfer & Storage has the tools and expertise to both move a single employee and/or to help your business develop a comprehensive corporate relocation plan while managing necessary logistics. Our services for corporate relocations include:
- Packing & Crating – Movers pack office products, equipment, supplies and more using high-quality materials for total protection.
- Shipping – We’re experts at designing personalized shipping solutions to accommodate your corporate relocation needs.
- Storage – Our facilities in Boise are climate-controlled, fully secure and protected to safely store items as needed.
A proud agent of Allied Van Lines, Peasley Transfer’s corporate relocation capabilities are expansive and completely customized based on your business needs:
I'm a satisfied repeat Peasley Transfer customer. — Aaron H., 1/23/2018See What 88 Customers are Saying
- Employee Relocations – We’ll help you develop and execute plans for employee relocations happening locally, nationally and internationally.
- Office Moving – Moving your entire office? We’ve got you covered. Whether you’re moving 10 or 100 employees, Peasley Transfer has the resources and services to complete your relocation on time and within budget.
- Industrial Moving – Peasley Transfer can help relocate inventory, move you into a new factory space and ship heavy, bulk equipment in Boise and the surrounding Treasure Valley.
Ready to get started planning a corporate relocation? Request your free, no obligation quote to connect with a Peasley Transfer & Storage team member today.