3 Things to Look for From Home and Business Storage Solutions
Need a little extra space for your belongings? Home and business storage solutions may be the answer you’re looking for. Proper storage units are an excellent resource when you have extra furniture, office equipment, technology, and other items that need a safe spot until you need to access them again.
3 Must-Have Features of Home and Business Storage Solutions
Storage facilities come in all shapes and sizes. They range from basic 5×5 units meant to house students’ college furniture over the summer, 20×20 units available for commercial business owners looking to house office equipment and technology.
But no matter the size you need, it’s important to make sure you find home and business storage solutions that fit within your budget constraints – and come with a few must-have features:
So my wife and I didn't end up using Peasley for our out of state move by they are still getting five stars from us. Peasley is really good for long haul moves, say half way across the country, but we were only moving one state away, which just isn't what they specialize in. I think it was Scott who came out to do our estimate and he was very friendly and professional. He also wore a mask the entire time which we appreciated. Scott was incredibly honest and fair, basically telling us that if we went with Peasley that the price was going to be fairly absurd for our type of move. He even went so far as to recommend another moving business in the area that specialized in the type of move we were looking for. We appreciated his forthrightness where as I feel most companies would have tried to convince us to go with their services regardless. Furthermore, we ended up going with his recommended moving company and had an 10/10 experience. Thanks Scott for being honest and upfront. Sorry we weren't able to utilize your services!
-Chris B., February 8, 2021See What 99 Customers are Saying
- Temperature-Controlled Facilities – Furniture and computer equipment can be climate-sensitive. The last thing you want is to open a storage unit after a few months to discover belongings that have been destroyed by hot or frigid temperatures. To avoid weathering your belongings, look for a storage facility with temperature-controlled units. Temperatures are adjusted to accommodate the items inside, ensuring they remain in excellent condition for the duration of their storage.
- Inventory Take-In – Keeping an itemized list of belongings placed in storage helps avoid unwanted surprises when retrieving your items. Work with a storage provider that takes careful, detailed inventory when you rent out a facility. Inventory should include a description of the item, and the condition upon its arrival.
- Oversized Item Accommodation – Everyone has that oversized pool table or couch that just won’t make it into a new home or office. If that’s the case, the storage facility you select should work to accommodate oversized items. Large, bulky items are carefully wrapped and placed on a commercial racking system.
State-of-the-Art Storage Facilities From Peasley Storage & Transfer
For over 130 years, Peasley Storage & Transfer has been the go-to storage solution provider for residents and business owners in the Treasure Valley. Our 50,000-square foot storage warehouse is temperature-controlled and fully secured with fire, theft, and pest protection.
Your storage options include:
- Household Good Storage – We offer competitively priced options for your household goods, including full-service, temporary and mini-service storage.
- Commercial & Record Storage – We offer product warehousing, equipment storage, record storage and distribution service for your business.
At Peasley Storage & Transfer, we’re dedicated to providing the safest possible home and business storage solutions available in the greater Boise area. Ready to get started? Contact us today.