3 Things to Look for From Home and Business Storage Solutions
Need a little extra space for your belongings? Home and business storage solutions may be the answer you’re looking for. Proper storage units are an excellent resource when you have extra furniture, office equipment, technology and other items that need a safe spot until you need to access them again.
3 Must-Have Features of Home and Business Storage Solutions
Storage facilities come in all shapes and sizes. They range from basic 5x5 units meant to house students’ college furniture over the summer, 20x20 units available for commercial business owners looking to house office equipment and technology.
But no matter the size you need, it’s important to make sure you find home and business storage solutions that fit within your budget constraints – and come with a few must-have features:
Cisco and Robert delivered my bedroom set. They were gentle with my items and very nice! I would definitely recommend using Peasley Transfer as your moving team! — Paulina V., 4/3/2019See What 88 Customers are Saying
- Climate-Controlled Facilities – Furniture and computer equipment can be climate sensitive. The last thing you want is to open a storage unit after a few months to discover belongings have been destroyed by hot or frigid temperatures. To avoid weathering your belongings, look for a storage facility with climate-controlled units. Temperatures are adjusted to accommodate the items inside, ensuring they remain in excellent condition for the duration of their storage.
- Inventory Take-In – Keeping an itemized list of belongings placed in storage helps avoid unwanted surprises when retrieving your items. Work with a storage provider that takes careful, detailed inventory when you rent out a facility. Inventory should include a description of the item, and the condition upon its arrival.
- Oversized Item Accommodation – Everyone has that oversized pool table or couch that just won’t make it into a new home or office. If that’s the case, the storage facility you select should work to accommodate oversized items. Large, bulky items are carefully wrapped and placed on a commercial racking system.
State-of-the-Art Storage Facilities From Peasley Storage & Transfer
For over 125 years, Peasley Storage & Transfer has been the go-to storage solution provider for residents and business owners in the Treasure Valley. Our 50,000-square foot storage warehouse is climate controlled, and fully secured with fire, theft and pest protection.
Your storage options include:
- Household Good Storage – We offer competitively priced options for your household goods, including full-service, temporary and mini-service storage.
- Commercial & Business Storage – We offer product warehousing, equipment storage, record storage and distribution service for your business.
At Peasley Storage & Transfer, we’re dedicated to providing the safest possible home and business storage solutions available in the greater Boise area. Ready to get started? Contact us today.