What to Look for When Hiring Machinery Movers
The sheer size and weight of heavy equipment make moving a challenging process. Working with machinery movers is a smart, safe way to move equipment that can’t otherwise be hauled on a commercial-grade truck or with basic moving services.
Finding Reputable Machinery Movers
It’s difficult to find reliable, reputable machinery movers if you don’t know what to look for from a moving company. After all, locating equipment movers doesn’t fall quite on the same scale as finding residential movers. If you’re struggling to locate a team of professionals to help you move heavy equipment, keep in mind some helpful tips:
You folks moved us into our home 14 years ago. Recently, we put in new dining room flooring and painted which required us to move all the dining room furniture. My daughter and I took the top off the china cabinet and truth to tell, we struggled with it. I'm far too old to be doing such things, and both of us managed to damage ourselves in some way or another. Anyway, long story short, they were far more successful than I would have been, and for that, I'm grateful. They did good work, and were friendly and professional. My wife's china cabinet is back together and I didn't have to damage myself again. It was well worth what we paid.
-Robert G., May 20, 2016See What 99 Customers are Saying
- Check out previous customer reviews and testimonials. Customer reviews and ratings can tell you a lot about movers. After you’ve made a list of preferred movers, check their website for previous customers’ testimonials. If the movers are portrayed as reliable, on-time, and expert, they could be the right choice. If customers have complained about a variety of issues that create cause moving-day problems, you might want to move on to the next option.
- Look for movers that have experience handling heavy equipment. Hiring a team of lax, amateur movers who haven’t dealt with a lot of machinery moves can lead to serious problems down the line. You want machinery movers who not only have years of experience under their belt but have also moved several different types of equipment. No matter your needs, movers will have the knowledge and equipment to safely and carefully handle machinery.
- Hire movers with access to commercial storage facilities. If machinery doesn’t have a home, you don’t want to get caught scrambling to find storage. Work with movers who have warehouse storage facilities equipped to handle heavy machinery. In the event you need temporary or permanent storage, machinery movers can haul equipment to the warehouse for safekeeping.
Moving Heavy Equipment With Peasley Storage & Transfer
Trying to move heavy equipment in and around Boise? Let Peasley Storage & Transfer help.
Our team of expert movers works to make heavy equipment moving an organized and stress-free process. We carefully plan to meet the demands of even the most tedious moving projects, ensuring minimal downtime.
What do you get when you choose Peasley’s equipment moving services?
- Personalized care and superior customer service
- More five-star reviews than any other Boise movers
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Top-rated Allied Van Lines agent
- Certified ProMover by the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA)
Your search for top-rated machinery movers ends here. To get started with Peasley Moving & Storage, contact us today.