Founded in 1890, Peasley Moving & Storage has successfully weathered many history-changing events including the Great Seattle Fire, WWI, the Spanish Flu of 1918, the Great Depression, WWII, the 2008 recession, and 9/11 among many other public crises. The health & safety of our customers, staff, service providers, and local community are paramount and we continue to adhere to all directives from local, state, and federal government agencies.
Although many unknowns still remain, rest assured that Peasley Moving & Storage will be timely and transparent in our communications regarding servicing your moving & storage needs. Our professional relocation consultants will work diligently to offer creative solutions in the event your project is impacted by the current health crisis.
OUR ACTIONS FOR COVID-19
All Peasley Moving & Storage Employees are instructed and expected to follow the guidelines provided by the CDC. This includes:
- Staying home from work if ill, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or having been exposed to someone with the virus
- Washing hands frequently with soap or using proper hand sanitizer when soap is not available
- Maintaining a 6’ social distance from others to the highest degree possible
- Wearing appropriate face masks when/if requested or required
Peasley Moving & Storage continues to take the following steps:
- Regularly refreshing and reinforcing prevention guidelines among all staff members to reduce the risk of spreading infection
- Daily monitoring of staff for symptoms of illness and sending anyone with symptoms home
- Offering customers the option of contact-free virtual estimate appointments – More Information About Virtual Estimates
- Following all guidelines and protocols required by Retirement Living Communities, Apartment Complexes, Condominiums, Commercial Buildings, etc.
- Upon request and at no charge, our crew members can wear masks while performing your move. Please simply notify your Relocation Consultant if this is your preference.
Peasley Moving & Storage requests the following of our customers:
- If you have a scheduled estimate appointment or booked move, please notify us immediately if you or any members of your household have been exposed to COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, or are experiencing symptoms including cough, fever, or difficulty breathing. Please rest assured there is NO CHARGE to reschedule your estimate or move due to illness – we will work together to find an alternate date that works for you.
- Please use disinfectant/cleaner to wipe down commonly touched surfaces, objects, door handles, etc. at your residence.
- Please make a sink, hand soap, and paper towels available to your outside salesperson and moving crew for handwashing during their time within your home.
- Please keep all windows open throughout the moving process as this allows for greater airflow and reduces the containment of germs.
- Please maintain a social distance of 6’ or greater during both your in-person estimate appointment and while moving services are being performed.
Here are some informative and helpful resources about COVID-19:
The team at Peasley Moving & Storage. is proud to continue offering our wide range of services in accordance with the necessary precautions outlined above. Whether you are planning to move your household or business down the street, across the country, or around the world, we’re here to make the process seamless & safe for you, just as we’ve done for well over a century!
~ Peasley Moving & Storage