Boise, ID 83706
Be part of a great team in a growing field with lots of opportunity!
- Be part of a great team in a growing field with lots of opportunity!
- Competitive Pay
- 90% of base medical paid
- 401k retirement program with matching
- Monthly and year end bonus programs
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Career advancement and path towards becoming an owner/operator
- On the job CDL training
- Great co-workers
- Responsibility and independence
Mover – $12.00/hr – $13.00/hr DOE Plus Tips
The Mover position is a crew member role. Under the supervision of a Crew Leader, the Mover may assist with loading vehicles and containers, unloading vehicles and containers, packing and shipment preparation, unpacking, warehouse handling, and internal moving and installation performed in O & I relocations. Candidate must submit to a criminal background check and must be a non-drug user (drug test – including marijuana – required).
Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the residence and facility protection
- Protectively pad and wrap items for loading in vehicles and containers
- Carry or dolly items to and from vehicles and containers
- Assist with loading and unloading items in vehicles and containers
- Assemble cartons and stage packing materials
- Pack items into cartons
- Unpack items from cartons and place items as directed
- Carry or dolly items within facilities as required on Office moves
- Assist with disassembly and assembly of furniture and fixtures as directed
- Assist the Crew Leader with other tasks as requested
- Interact with customers and fellow staff in a friendly manner
- Create happy clients through hard work and great customer service
- Be punctual and reliable
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee must be capable of lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds unassisted. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to carry and climb a ladder.
Founded in 1890, Peasley Transfer & Storage (a division of Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage) has earned a reputation as the best moving company in Boise and throughout the Treasure Valley with the mission of being the most trusted provider of moving and storage services, whether down the street, across the country, or around the world. We are far more than just another local Boise moving company, we are a highly rated agent for Allied Van Lines and offer a broad range of high quality moving-related solutions including local moving, interstate moving, international moving, packing & crating, household goods storage, commercial warehousing, record storage, mini self-storage, and competitively priced moving boxes & packing supplies
Apply in 3 Easy Steps
It's easy and takes just a few minutes. Make sure you finish your application as only completed job applications will be submitted to employers.
1 - Answer 9 questions below
2 - Provide your address and voluntary eeoc information
3- Answer a few questions over the phone
(If you can't talk right now, you can do this later)
Please complete this form and then submit:
"*" indicates required fields